Senior Full Stack Software Developer (.net + React)
Software Engineering /
Access Softek is US-based software development company, started 30 years ago in Berkeley, CA. Today, we have offices opened in New-York city, Chicago, Ohio, Vancouver (Canada) and our head office in California (Berkeley).
We are looking for Full-Stack Developer to work on our Cloud-based project with our cross-functional team.
Together with the team, you will be working on multi-tenant serverless application, building Continuous Delivery process and participate in all steps of the software development life cycle - from requirements analysis to production deployment and post-production monitoring. One of the key responsibilities of each team member is to have an opinion what should be done to achieve certain business goal and product to succeed rather than doing what being told.
Our product is an automated long-term investment management platform for Financial Institutions based on B2B2C model. EasyVest is the first intergrated robo advisor for credit unions in the US. The idea of the product is pretty simple - you answer a bunch of questions, get assigned a portfolio and that is it - from now on you have an investment account constructed by professionals and managed by the robot for you. The vision behind the product is to make investing more democratized for every american.
We're constantly looking for the ways to ensure product quality and optimize internal infrastructure that allow us to deliver value for the end user as fast as possible.
Product has a decent coverage with various types of tests from unit to automated UI, automated deployments for any environments from feature branch to production, monitoring (AWS CloudWatch, ELK, Grafana) that is available for all team members.
This is our latest and greatest product that has been built on AWS serverless technologies. You may find out more from the interview with our CEO about the product - https://www.cubroadcast.com/episodes/2164-why-sno-falls-credit-union-implemented-a-robo-advisor-into-its-wealth-management-program
- Writing high-quality code.
- Participate in designing and documenting REST API including customer-facing API.
- Ensuring quality of your code - identify and analyze corner cases, design and implement unit and integration tests, participate in building API and end-to-end tests if necessary.
- Participate in Code Review
- Hold active position on delivering results of your work to production, actively collaborate with stakeholders to make sure all necessary details are covered - PM, QA, QA Automation, DevOps
Required Experience and skills
- At least 5 years of experience in building commercial software
- Strong knowledge .net core, c#, object oriented design
- Understanding of RESTful API design and OAuth 2.0
- Understanding of NoSQL databases concepts
- Understanding and experience with unit and integration testing
- Open-mindedness, eager to challenge assumptions, learn new technologies and adopt new approaches
- Intermediate English(ability to read, write) or above
Nice to have
- Understanding of distributed systems design and cloud computing,
- Working experience or understanding of AWS platform, Serverless, CloudFormation
- Basic understanding of Docker
- Ability to communicate software design ideas - Sequence, Flow diagrams, AWS solutions, etc
- Interest or experience in brokerage and investment services
- Work from anywhere in the world!
- Competitive salary.
- Compensation vacation (15 day off in a year).
- Global corporate events for all employees.
- Internet compensation (50$ per month).