Senior Front-end Developer
Software Engineering /
Access Softek is US-based software development company, started 30 years ago in Berkeley, CA. Today, we have offices opened in New-York city, Chicago, Ohio, Vancouver (Canada) and our head office in California (Berkeley). One of the major areas of our professional interest is banking, so we provide the wide suite of financial services to our clients all over the world.
Our innovative omni-channel banking solutions win national prizes as Best of Show in certain areas. Online Account Opening and Lending solutions were built to help our clients growing and making complicated financial operations simplier for the end user. Using omni-channel OAO/Lending solutions from Access Softek, customers can easily open their banking account from their smartphone or in a desktop browser, when at the same time, Lending suite allows users to apply for a vehicle or personal or mortgage, or any other loan type that their financial institution supports. Administrative interfaces of both features help financial institutions to stay as close as possible to their members along the way of the application process.
Access Softek is looking for you, Senior Front-end developer, if you are passionate about building an award-winning world-class services that make people's financial life easier. You will work in a team of 8 full-stack developers who are using an agile approach in planning, development and review. You can find one of our projects here.
- CSS (solid understanding on how to build complex layouts, CSS preprocessors such as LESS/SASS)
- Сustom component development, knowing and utilizing UX best practices
- Would be an advantage: ADA experience, experience with .NET
- English level - Upper-intermediate.
- Being involved in leading the UI development: helping other full-stack guys to solve complex UI challenges;
- Growing and supporting UI infrastructure across two products (adding new functionality, bug fixes);
- Knowledge and experience sharing with teammates;
- Being involved to review other developers' code and providing recommendations for improvements;
- Participating in discussions with Product owners
- Work from anywhere in the world!
- Competitive salary.
- Compensation vacation (15 day off in a year).
- Global corporate events for all employees.
- Internet compensation (50$ per month).