Senior Full-stack developer
Software Engineering /
Access Softek started developing software 30 years ago in Berkeley, California. Now, we have offices all over the United States and around the world, and are growing by the day! Our software is in use by over 350+ financial institutions, helping them to reach millions of customers and shape communities across the country.
Morpheus Banking department is looking for a Senior Full-stack developer who is also eager to learn AWS cloud technologies. Together with the existing team, you will be transforming an existing Online Banking Solution (ASP.NET MVC, Orchard, Kendo UI + jQuery, classical three-tier architecture) to AWS based cloud-native solution. This is an opportunity for candidates to learn a lot about financial technologies and new serverless approaches and patterns in system architecture. We are looking for persons who are team workers and ready to work in the full-stack team and it's more about mindset than technical skills, i.e. if the team needs your help, you should not afraid to take this responsibility, figure out details, and do your best.
- Writing code with built-in quality - identify and analyze corner cases, design and implement unit and integration tests, participate in building API and end-to-end tests if necessary
- Automate build and deployment of your code to the infrastructure
- Participate in designing and documenting APIs
- Participate in code reviews
- Hold active position on delivering results of your work to production, actively collaborate with your team members and stakeholders to make sure all necessary details are covered - PM, QA, QA Automation, DevOps
Required skills and qualifications:
- 4+ years of web application development experience
- Strong knowledge of ES5+ and TypeScript + HTML5, CSS3
- Strong knowledge .NET Core, C#, OOP, ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core stack
- Strong knowledge of one of the modern frameworks (React, Angular, Vue.js or Svelte)
- Good knowledge and practical experience with different types of databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Familiarity and practical experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience building web applications that have good separation of concerns, proper layers of source abstraction, containment and reusable components
- Aware of web security best practices
- Familiarity with DVCS (git or hg)
- Strong team player and good time management skills
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies, like Scrum
- Intermediate English(ability to read, write) or above
Beneficial, but not essential:
- Understanding of distributed systems design and cloud computing
- Working experience or understanding of the AWS platform, Serverless, CloudFormation, etc
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with GraphQL protocol
- Basic understanding of Docker and containers
- Work from anywhere in the world!
- Competitive salary.
- Compensation vacation (15 day off in a year).
- Global corporate events for all employees.
- Internet compensation (50$ per month).