Store Manager Kortrijk
Stores – Store Management
It's an exciting time for Ace & Tate, as we continue to build our brand, reach new customers and open new stores. As such, we’re looking for a retail rising star to be Store Manager in our new Kortrijk store when it opens in December 2019.
As a leader of our new store, this is a great opportunity to carve your niche in the company and help Ace & Tate make its mark. Our Store Managers are our men and women on the ground, building a best-in-class store experience and reporting the results back to Ace & Tate HQ in Amsterdam. Strong leadership skills, solid management experience, and an intuitive understanding of our brand are all key to delivering excellent customer service and achieving the set targets for your store.
- You have three years’ experience in retail management, ideally for a fashion brand.
- You think strategically, with an eye on top line sales and mindful of the bigger picture for our brand and business.
- You welcome responsibility and don’t shy away from accountability; indeed, it is what drives you to take the initiative and proactively generate new ideas to improve the store experience, motivate your team and boost sales.
- You have impeccable attention to detail; the presentation of your shop is immaculate and always on-brand.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and understand that this is not a 9 to 5 job - it requires genuine commitment, enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English, with excellent communication skills.
- Whilst it’s not compulsory that you wear glasses yourself, an interest in eyewear, and a passion for fashion and accessories is highly valued.
About the role...
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the store, supported by an Assistant Store Manager, Optician(s) and a team of Retail Assistants.
- Build and lead a team, supporting Head Office in finding and training expert store staff with the Ace & Tate DNA.
- Through regular contact with the Ace & Tate teams in Amsterdam, you’ll ensure seamless integration between our online and offline activities, keeping everyone up to date with what’s going on at store level.
- Oversee in-store events, acting as the face of the brand and ensuring that even social occasions for our customers are executed professionally.
- Oversee product selection in store and keep track of inventory.
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team.
- Personal development.
- A broad scope of responsibilities.
- Continuously update your eyewear collection!
Does this sound dreamy to you and do you fit our requirements? Apply now!