Stores – Optician /
We are on the lookout for a talented and passionate Optometrist to join our new store in Gothenburg — opening in 2021.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for providing each customer with the best level of eye care, and will act as a crucial support to our retail team. Our goal is to not only give our customers professional, honest advice, but to offer a memorable, tell-your-friends-about-it experience.
Read our Vision Statement to learn more about our values, and what eye care means to us.
- Providing the highest level of eye care and quality eye tests
- Detecting abnormalities in the eyes
- Adjusting frames to achieve the perfect fit
- Sharing necessary optical knowledge with the retail team
- Promoting customer loyalty by providing a damn good experience
- Have experience in performing eye tests using different methods.
- Are familiar with extensive binocular refraction.
- Have extensive knowledge of lenses and other optical products.
- Have experience in adjusting frames to achieve the perfect fit.
- Have the capacity to train retail staff.
- Possess an optometrist diploma.
- Are customer-friendly, service-minded and have strong communication skills.
- Speak Swedish fluently, fluent English is a plus
We offer you...
- A great opportunity to be part of a young, vibrant and fast growing company in a new market
- A chance to work with a young, outgoing team in a creative and relaxed environment
- The opportunity to be a part of an all-employee ownership company and benefit financially from stock appreciation
- The grand opportunity to continuously update your eyewear collection
Does this sound dreamy to you and do you fit our requirements? Apply now!
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.