Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Digital – Tech /
We are in search of our Product Manager to help define & build a seamless customer experience across all of our digital and physical channels.
Together with other Product Managers, UX/UI Designers & Engineers, we will be figuring out what the future of retail in the digital world will be. You will be reporting to the Lead Product Manager and working in a small, international team.
The position is full-time and available directly at our headquarters office in Amsterdam. Of course, depending on Covid measures, a large part of onboarding will be done remotely.
As Product Manager you will be...
- Owning the roadmap, in collaboration with the Product Lead, for our Unified Commerce pillar with a focus on driving revenue, retention & amazing customer experiences via our sales channels, including eComm & offline storefronts.
- A champion for our customers and understanding their needs when buying eyewear, working closely with the team to identify & research opportunities to improve their experience through the shopping journey.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders within the company and partnering with them to identify opportunities and determine the ‘Why’ and ‘What’ so the team can work on the ‘How’.
- Defining & measuring KPIs for each of your projects to measure success and determine the ongoing optimisations needed.
- Comfortable with iterative development, including defining a hypothesis, measuring impact, and learning from previous product releases.
- Communicating clearly with stakeholders on the progress of your roadmap and what the purpose of each project is.
- Managing and grooming the backlog for your team, including writing user stories and determining the order of priority based on business and customer impact.
- Have 3+ years of experience working as a product manager/owner within an eComm or SaaS company.
- Can understand the big picture and how to connect the dots but also are able to deliver on the details.
- Are comfortable researching & building cases for new features but also don’t lose sight of continuously improving existing products.
- Take ownership for your work and what your team delivers and are able to learn from the mistakes, as well as celebrating the wins.
- Are not afraid to ask questions and challenge stakeholders and team members to make sure we deliver products that actually help our customers & solve real problems.
- Are able to speak tech with the development team but have no problem distilling complex ideas down to simple terms for the business.
- Are comfortable with data & uncovering insights and have no problem building your own reports in tools like Google Analytics, Tableau & Contentsquare.
- Are fluent in English Ideally have experience delivering personalised experiences for customers before & after purchase, with a focus on driving loyalty.
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an ambitious and international team.
- Personal development opportunities.
- An exciting product domain: web, mobile and e-commerce.
- A growing organisation where you can contribute strongly to architecture design and company culture.
- A competitive salary.
- Sponsored visa if needed.
- Work equipment of your choice.
- The chance to constantly update your eyewear collection.
- Time to relax while playing ping pong or a game of old school Mario Kart if you chose to come into the office.
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might just fit this exact profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you.
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.