Customer Experience Director
Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Customer Experience – Customer Experience /
At Ace & Tate, our customers are at the heart of everything we do and our Customer Experience (CX) team plays a crucial role in continuously improving the customer service journey. We are excited to further grow our team and are looking for an experienced Customer Experience Director.
Your mission will be to lead and oversee the strategy, planning and execution of Ace & Tate’s overall customer service goals. This includes collaborating closely with other departments, ensuring all teams contribute equally in providing our customers a seamless experience across all touchpoints.
As our Customer Experience Director, you play a key role in outlining and achieving how our customers perceive Ace & Tate, while at the same time driving higher customer satisfaction, NPS and customer retention. This role sits within our management team.
This position is full-time (40 hours) and immediately available at our HQ in Amsterdam.
As CX Director you will…
- Be the main driver of the customer service strategy and set our team up for further growth (foreseeing market changes and trends)
- Take charge of delivering a seamless customer experience across all touchpoints, contributing to the increase of customer satisfaction, efficiency and profitability
- Together with our Head of Customer Experience, lead an international team that is operating from different locations (Amsterdam, Cologne, Manchester)
- Align business objectives with our CX strategies and ensure efficient collaboration
- Create and execute a voice of the customer (VoC) program to prioritise business objectives based on customer feedback
- Have 12+ years of experience in customer facing/service roles with 7+ years in a leadership role
- Are familiar with the growth phase and scope that Ace & Tate currently is in (10 countries and expanding)
- Are experienced in setting up and leading an international CX structure (with different languages)
- Are a strong people manager, who is experienced in building and training a team
- Have worked for companies with a “customer first” approach
- Convey a strong passion for everything related to customer experience
- Have implemented an internal voice of the customer program (VoC), using customer feedback in all major business decisions
- Are analytical and can communicate insights in a clear and compelling way
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an international, ambitious and fun team
- The opportunity to push the boundaries for our international footprint
- A broad scope of responsibilities and lots of variety in your work
- Frequent updates to your eyewear collection!
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please apply via the form below! We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans.
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.