Assistant Store Manager Haarlem
Stores – Store Management /
We’re looking for an exceptional team leader and customer service star to be our new full-time Assistant Store Manager in our successful store in Haarlem. This position is available immediately.
Key to expanding the success of our offline retail strategy in the Netherlands, you will support the Store Manager in motivating a dedicated and happy team to provide a consistently high level of service to our customers so that each month targets are met.
- Advising customers in their search for the right frame.
- Managing the store day-to-day, including creating team schedules, keeping track of inventory, and ensuring they’re always completed on time.
- Managing stock selection and inventory in store to ensure an up-to-date collection that fairly represents our online offering.
- Acting as Store Manager when required, reporting to Head Office on targets, KPI's, sales analysis, and store and team news.
- Overseeing the returns process to make it as easy and hassle-free as possible for the customer.
- Training the team and supporting personal development.
- Organising and overseeing in-store events for customers.
- Are enthusiastic, motivated and willing to learn; you understand that this is not a nine-to-five job, rather an opportunity to develop your skills and progress within a young, exciting company.
- Understand the wider context beyond an individual store, realising the impact its performance can have on the business as a whole.
- Think in terms of solutions, not in problems; are calm even in times of crisis, you’re there to offer support and advice to those around you.
- Have a keen eye for detail, always making sure that the display of your store is top notch.
- Are patient and flexible and service-oriented. You understand that the customers’ needs come first.
- Are a team player, ready to roll up your sleeves and assist your colleagues with whatever is required to get the job done.
- Possess superb communication skills - fluent in Dutch and English.
- Have one year of experience in retail management or multiple years in a leading customer facing role, ideally for a fashion brand.
- The opportunity to be part of a young team in a rapidly-expanding international brand.
- Personal development opportunities.
- The chance to constantly update your eyewear collection!
Does this sound dreamy to you and do you fit our requirements? Apply now!
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.