Technical Assistant London
Stores – Technical Assistant /
We need you!
Ace & Tate is growing fast and we are looking for a Technical Assistant to work parttime/ fulltime in our store in London
Heard of Ace & Tate? We are a sustainable and innovative brand that offers stylish glasses and accessories. Each of our stores has a unique aesthetic design, offering a creative work environment. We are young, passionate and innovative - what we are missing now is you!
In this role you will be responsible for all stock related operations.
Sounds pretty good, doesn't it? It gets even better:
- Industry standard salary and the opportunity for a monthly store bonus on top;
- Possibility of a yearly salary raise;
- Coffee, tea, fruit and water available in store;
- Regular (online) events organised by our Culture Club and budget for team events;
- An update to your eyewear collection! - up to 2 free frames a year and additional discounts for you and your family and friends;
- A secure working environment and guarantee to continue working in COVID times, as we are marked as an essential business so won’t close during lockdowns;
- The chance to build, lead and be part of an ambitious retail team in a new market;Personal development and opportunities as we grow as a brand.
- Prepare the store for opening and make sure the shopfloor is ready to start the day;
- Manage all stock levels of frames and lenses to ensure everything is needed for the daily operations;
- Process all deliveries of frames and lens replenishment in a structured way;
- Process same day service orders with our in-store edging machine to deliver the best quality glasses for our customers;
- Manage all incoming orders for our customers, which means: performing quality checks of all frames and preparing the orders for pick-up;
- Maintain the stock room and optical devices;
- You will help maintain the shopfloor and help out our retail assistants on the shopfloor when needed.
What makes you special...
- You’re excited to work in a fast-paced environment;
- You’re structured and work efficiently;
- You’re a great communicator and flexible;
- You’re eager to learn and become a productive member of our team.
Did we just describe you and your dream job? Then fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you! Hopefully we’ll get to know you better soon!