Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Finance – Finance /
We are looking for a hands-on Financial Controller to help Ace & Tate climb to greater heights and to prepare for future growth. You will create reporting to our internal and external stakeholders, as well as driving process improvements or resolving operational inefficiencies.
Ace & Tate is a leading optical fashion brand with 70+ stores across 10 European countries and a global e-commerce site. Transparency, best-in-class service, and a stellar customer experience are key to our brand philosophy as we continue to make eyewear an accessible accessory for everyone.
Next to the typical controller activities such as month-end review and reporting, a significant part of your time will be devoted to process improvements. To facilitate a strong and smooth future growth, we continuously search for ways to standardize and automate processes. You will be working on a broad variety of commercial and operational topics and interact with many Ace-ers in the company.
You will work closely with a dynamic and young finance team to get the financials nice and tidy. Our ideal candidate has relevant scale-up or retail experience, is proactive and thrives in a changing environment.
The position is full-time and available as of September/ October. We are working in a hybrid remote setup, combining remote work with a few days at our inspirational and spacious headquarters office in Amsterdam.
Next to the above, you'll be...
- Contributing to the consolidated and local financial statements.
- Making our ‘ways of working’ more efficient and scalable.
- Driving operational excellence throughout the organization and improving performance.
- Delivering on ad hoc requests such as business cases, CSR audit and dashboarding.
- Have at least three years of relevant experience in a scale-up / retail company.
- Have a solid understanding of internal control, accounting and financial processes.
- Have an urge to improve.
- Love crunching numbers and like to question the status quo.Have a good sense of humour and are a big optimist.
- Are familiar with external reporting standards.
- Are an excellent English speaker and writer.
- Are able to improvise and deal with new challenges.
- Are not scared by Excel formulas and know how to use them.
We offer you...
- To be part of the Ace & Tate growth story, disrupting the eyewear market.
- A broad scope of responsibilities in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Flexible focus areas dependent on your personal and professional development.
- Frequent updates to your own eyewear collection!
Are you interested in this role and feel like you could be a match to the desired profile? Start the application process by clicking on the apply button below. We can’t wait to tell you more about our exciting plans!