Retail Operations Intern
HQ | Internships – Internships
Ace & Tate is looking for a Retail Operations Intern to join us at our Headquarters. The position is full-time starting from mid-May 2020 onwards for a minimum duration of six months.
You will be supporting the Retail Manager and also working across disciplines with the Branding, Marketing, Customer Experience and PR & Communications teams.
- Coordinating retail projects – from developing ideas, briefing internal teams, and managing external suppliers, right through to implementation
- Analysing store performance and assessing the internal and external environment of our stores, identifying areas for improvement, and developing new optimisation initiatives that support our offline objectives
- Coordinating visual merchandising plans for all stores - from how to display our frames to influence sales, to ensuring new collections launch on time in store with all necessary promotional materials
- Monitoring the progress of new and existing retail marketing initiatives in stores, following up and optimising as needed
- Providing general support for the retail team at HQ
- Are studying or recently graduated from Marketing, Business or Retail Management
- Are a team player with communication skills
- Are fluent in English (German is a big plus)
- Are highly organised with brilliant project management skills (also in stressful situations)
- Have experience in working towards timelines, budgets and targets
- Are resourceful, creative and able to take initiative
- Are comfortable with numbers, you know what information to look for when building a report and you’re able to extract the relevant data for analysis
- Have a natural feel for the Ace & Tate brand and target customer
- Live in or near Amsterdam or are willing to relocate for the period of your internship
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an international and ambitious team
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development
- €500,- monthly internship fee (based on full-time)
- 10 holidays per 6 months
- Free daily lunch, snacks, coffee and Friday drinks
- A continuous update to your eyewear collection!
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please submit your CV via the form below. We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans!
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.