Talent Acquisition Manager
Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | People – Recruitment /
We are looking for an ambitious Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager who is eager and motivated to build and roll out our recruitment strategy to support Ace & Tate’s rapid growth. Next to our headquarters office in Amsterdam, we currently have 71 stores in 10 countries and have ambitious growth plans for the next few years, expanding extensively in current and new markets.
As our TA Manager, you will oversee a team, currently consisting of 3 recruiters. You will be co-creating our EVP, translating this into our candidate experience, defining and implementing a successful recruitment strategy and ensuring we have the tools and technology to rapidly scale. You will be involved in some hands-on recruitment for key roles whilst supporting and coaching your team to ensure quality and pace.
The TA Manager is part of the HR team and reports directly to the VP People. This position is full-time and immediately available. The role will be based at our HQ office in Amsterdam and require some travel to meet our teams and candidates in the markets. You’re part of the HR MT and a key enabler to achieve our People Strategy
Your main responsibilities:
- Employer Branding — develop a successful evp and drive employer branding, leading to a consistent strong flow of diverse talent, which is essential as we hire for culture add instead of culture fit;
- Data analysis and continuous Improvement — you’re obsessed with data to underpin decision making, help prioritising and constantly shape and improve processes;
- Create a bespoke Ace & Tate candidate experience that delivers an army of Brand Ambassadors — continuously improve our candidate experience, making sure every step in the candidate journey goes smooth and is a reflection of our brand.
- Review, develop and upgrade/implement the Recruitment Tools to support our candidate experience, seamless process flows and enable focusing on the activities that add most value to
- Managing the recruitment budget — making the right considerations for e.g. third party and advertising spend;
- Team management & development — providing clear goals for the team and lead them in terms of inspiration, best practice and support;
- End to End Recruitment for our senior (and sometimes challenging) HQ positions — talent sourcing, personal outreach, in-depth screening and interviewing, and final negotiations;.
- Have a track record in leading in-house recruitment, preferably within retail;
- Have European wide experience — you know what works in different regions and can adjust recruitment strategies to local needs;
- Have experience with developing recruitment strategies that support high volume and fast pace hiring;
- Have strong end-to-end recruitment knowledge;
- Have experience working with and implementation of several Applicant Tracking Systems (we use Lever);
- Have a strong affinity with our concept and brand and understand what profiles we need;
- Are fluent in English (German or Dutch is a plus);Are hands-on and get things done.
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team.
- Personal and professional development.
- A broad scope of responsibilities and growth opportunities.
- An international company with a fun, hard-working, and dynamic atmosphere.
- Healthy lunch, good coffee, all-day snacks, and Friday drinks, when we’re back at the office.
- Frequent updates to your own eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might just fit this exact profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you.
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position, unless you're a recruiter yourself and want to apply.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.