Technical Assistant Dublin
Stores – Technical Assistant /
We need you!
Ace & Tate is growing fast and we are looking for a Technical Assistant to work fulltime in our store in Dublin.
Heard of Ace & Tate? We are a sustainable and innovative brand that offers stylish glasses and accessories. Each of our stores has a unique aesthetic design, offering a creative work environment. We are young, passionate and innovative - what we are missing now is you!
In this role you will be responsible for all stock related operations.
Sounds pretty good, doesn't it? It gets even better:
- Industry standard salary and the opportunity for a monthly store bonus on top
- Possibility of a yearly salary raise
- Company pension scheme (PRSA)
- Coffee, tea, fruit and water available in store
- Regular (online) events organised by our Culture Club and budget for team events
- An update to your eyewear collection! - up to 2 free frames a year and additional discounts for you and your family and friends
- A secure working environment and guarantee to continue working in COVID times, as we are marked as an essential business so won’t close during lockdowns.
- The chance to build, lead and be part of an ambitious retail team in a new market
- Personal development and opportunities as we grow as a brand.
- Prepare the store for opening and make sure the shopfloor is ready to start the day
- Manage all stock levels of frames and lenses to ensure everything is needed for the daily operations
- Process all deliveries of frames and lens replenishment in a structured way;
- Process same day service orders with our in-store edging machine to deliver the best quality glasses for our customers
- Manage all incoming orders for our customers, which means: performing quality checks of all frames and preparing the orders for pick-up
- Maintain the stock room and optical devices
- You will help maintain the shopfloor and help out our retail assistants on the shopfloor when needed.
What makes you special...
- You’re excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- You’re structured and work efficiently
- You’re a great communicator and flexible
- You’re eager to learn and become a productive member of our team.
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Send us your CV and cover letter.