Assistant Store Manager Regensburg
Stores – Store Management /
Keep an eye on our COVID-19 Response page.
We’re looking for an exceptional team leader and customer service star to be the Assistant Store Manager in our new Regensburg store. The position is available full-time.
Key to determining the success of this store, you will support the Store Manager in motivating a dedicated and happy team to provide a consistently high level of service to our customers so that each month's targets are met.
As second in command at an Ace & Tate flagship store in Germany, this is a great opportunity to carve your niche in the company and help us continue our success in Munich. You preferably have one or two years of experience in retail management, ideally for a fashion brand.
About the role...
- Day-to-day management of the store, including creating team schedules, keeping track of inventory, and ensuring they’re always completed on time
- Managing stock selection and inventory in store to ensure an up-to-date collection that fairly represents our online offering
- Acting as Store Manager when required, reporting to Head Office on targets, KPIs, sales analysis, and store and team news
- Overseeing the returns process to make it as easy and hassle-free as possible for the customer
- Team training and personal development
- Organising and overseeing in-store events for customers
- You are enthusiastic, motivated and willing to learn; you understand that this is not a nine-to-five job, rather an opportunity to develop your skills and progress within a young, exciting company
- You understand the wider context beyond an individual store, realising the impact its performance can have on the business as a whole
- You think in terms of solutions, not in problems; calm even in times of crisis, you’re there to offer support and advice to those around you
- You have a keen eye for detail, always making sure that the display of your store is top notch
- Patient and flexible, you are service-oriented. You understand that the customers’ needs come first
- You’re a team player, ready to roll up your sleeves and assist your colleagues with whatever is required to get the job done
- You possess super communication skills - fluent in German and English
We offer you...
- The opportunity to be part of a young team in a rapidly-expanding international brand
- A competitive salary
- Personal development opportunities
- A clean and artistic working environment in a well-designed store
- The chance to constantly update your eyewear collection!
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Then apply via the form below! We look forward to meeting you.