Assistant Store Manager Utrecht
Stores – Store Management /
We need you!
Ace & Tate is growing fast and we are looking for an Assistant Store Manager to work fulltime in our store in Utrecht.
Heard of Ace & Tate? We are a sustainable and innovative brand that offers stylish glasses and accessories. Each of our stores has a unique aesthetic design, offering a creative work environment. We are young, passionate and innovative - what we are missing now is you!
As an Assistant Store Manager you will support the Store Manager in motivating a dedicated and happy team to provide a consistently high level of service to our customers so that each month targets are met.
Sounds pretty good, doesn't it? It gets even better:
- Industry standard salary and a monthly store bonus on top;
- Possibility of a yearly salary raise;Coffee, tea, fruit and water available in store;
- Travel costs reimbursement (according to local policy);
- Regular (online) events organised by our Culture Club and budget for team events;
- An update to your eyewear collection! - up to 2 free frames a year and additional discounts for you and your family and friends;
- A secure working environment and guarantee to continue working in COVID times, as we are marked as an essential business so won’t close during lockdowns;
- The chance to build, lead and be part of an ambitious retail team in a new market;
- Personal development and opportunities as we grow as a brand.
- Advising customers in their search for the right frame;
- Managing the store day-to-day, including creating team schedules, keeping track of inventory, and ensuring they’re always completed on time;
- Managing stock selection and inventory in store to ensure an up-to-date collection that fairly represents our online offering;
- Acting as Store Manager when required, reporting to Headquarters office on targets, KPI's, sales analysis, and store and team news;
- Overseeing the returns process to make it as easy and hassle-free as possible for the customer;
- Training the team and supporting personal development;
- Organising and overseeing in-store events for customers.
What makes you special...
- You are enthusiastic, motivated and willing to learn; you understand that this is not a nine-to-five job, rather an opportunity to develop your skills and progress within a young, exciting company;
- You understand the wider context beyond an individual store, realising the impact its performance can have on the business as a whole;
- You think in terms of solutions, not in problems; are calm even in times of crisis, you’re there to offer support and advice to those around you;
- You have a keen eye for detail, always making sure that the display of your store is top notch;
- You are patient and flexible and service-oriented.
- You understand that the customers’ needs come first;
- You are a team player, ready to roll up your sleeves and assist your colleagues with whatever is required to get the job done;
- You possess superb communication skills - fluent in Dutch and strong in English;
- You have one year of experience in retail management, ideally for a fashion brand;
- You don’t need to wear glasses yourself or have experience working in optics. An interest in eyewear, and a passion for fashion and accessories is a plus.
Does this sound dreamy to you and do you fit our requirements? Apply now!