Retail Maintenance Intern
Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Internships – Internships /
Ace & Tate is expanding in Europe and therefore looking for a Retail Maintenance Intern to join our Maintenance Manager in the Retail Operations team. Since our launch in June 2013, we’ve opened over 70 stores throughout Europe and have big plans for the future. In this role, you will support every step of maintaining our stores via a broad and varied scope of work (from daily troubleshooting a variety of in-store issues to custom interior projects to building up our store database and asset archives).
This position is a great opportunity to get a behind the scenes and closer look at our stores!
The position is full time and for a period of minimum 6 months.
- Managing requests in our maintenance ticketing system. Prioritizing issues & resolutions via external and internal partners (i.e. designers, architects, contractors, maintenance vendors).
- Liaising with our preferred suppliers on a regular basis for price quotations and scheduling of basic maintenance works directly with our stores.
- Assisting and supporting management of larger store interior improvement projects and taking A-Z ownership of your own smaller custom projects.
- Structuring and building-up store databases and asset information per location.
- Checking feedback from store managers and regional managers via surveys to kick start and retrieve specific information per location for custom projects.
- Archiving compliance reports and requesting contracts for specific maintenance services.
- Are studying or recently graduated in Facilities Management, Retail Management, Architecture, Real Estate or other relevant studies
- Have some experience with basic interior design (i.e. you can read a floor plan) or are willing to learn
- Have some basic technical knowledge in and around interiors or are willing to learn
- Are able to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Are a positive and proactive person
- Are OCD about organization, compliance and details
- Are socially savvy and enjoy working with people from other countries
- Are fluent in English - German is also a big plus
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an international and ambitious team
- A broad scope of responsibilities
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development €500,- monthly internship fee (based on full-time)
- 10 holidays per 6 months
- Free daily lunch, snacks, coffee and Friday drinks
- A continuous update to your eyewear collection!
Are you interested in the role and do you match our desired profile? Send us your CV and cover letter via the form below! We can’t wait to tell you more about our exciting plans!