Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Digital – Tech /
We are looking for our next Product Owner to join our team, starting in Q1 2021.
As we’re on a journey to build the technical infrastructure to facilitate our future growth we need an experienced Product Owner to help us execute on our ambitious roadmap and make sure the development team has clear priorities.
You will be working in a small, international team and together you will work with other Product Managers, UX and Front-end and Back-end Developers.
Since we are a fast growing company with a strong start-up mentality, you will be encouraged to bring ideas forward that will have a direct impact on our business and our customers.
This is a full-time role, based at our HQ in Amsterdam. The position is to be filled from Q1 2021. Of course, depending on covid measures, a large part of onboarding will be done remotely.
As Product Owner you will be...
- Working closely with senior team members on defining the roadmap to determine priorities for tech team and ensure capacity is available for your teams priorities.
- Managing and grooming the backlog for your team, including writing user stories and determining the order of priority based on business and customer impact.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders within the company and partnering with them to identify opportunities and determine the ‘Why’ and ‘What’ so the team can work on the ‘How’.
- Understanding our customers and business through data, research and internal stakeholders so you can define projects and their KPIs to measure success and the ongoing optimisations needed.
- Communicating clearly with stakeholders on the progress of your roadmap and what the purpose of each project is.
- Providing guidance and advocating for agile processes to help increase velocity and improve the development process.
- Have 1-3 years of experience working as a product owner/manager or project manager within an eComm or SaaS company.
- Have worked within a cross-functional team of developers and designers to deliver amazing products.
- Are very familiar and comfortable working in an Agile way and focusing on MVP deliveries, to ship quickly and often.
- Take ownership for your work and what your team delivers and are able to learn from the mistakes, as well as celebrating your wins.
- Are not afraid to ask questions and challenge stakeholders and teams/team members to make sure we deliver the right product.
- Understand how to use data to help evaluate the performance of your products and make informed decisions about future improvements.
- Are able to speak tech with the development team but have no problem distilling complex ideas down to simple terms for the business.
- Are fluent in English.
- Potentially have knowledge about Supply Chain & Finance processes and systems (that would be an asset).
- Might even have a technical background as a plus
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an ambitious and international team.
- Personal development opportunities.
- An exciting product domain: web, mobile and e-commerce.
- A growing organisation where you can contribute strongly to architecture design and company culture.
- A competitive salary.
- Sponsored visa if needed.
- Work equipment of your choice.
- The chance to constantly update your eyewear collection.
- Time to relax while playing ping pong or a game of old school Mario Kart if you chose to come into the office.
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might just fit this exact profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you.
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.