HQ | Internships – Internships
We are looking for a full time Finance Intern who can support our fantastic, international Finance team with improving the purchasing and payment process, so we are able to manage Ace & Tate's rapid growth. You will help us in creating scalable and efficient processes, signal and grab cost saving opportunities and integrate flawless internal control.
We are looking for someone who is available from March or April 2020 at our HQ in Amsterdam and wants to develop in the various aspects of Finance. Our ideal candidate is flexible and is like a fish in the water in a changing environment. You are not afraid to voice your ideas and you have a hands on approach in solving issues. Being part of the finance team in our international and vibrant company for a period of at least 6 months is a unique learning experience and a great way to kick off your finance career due to the exposure and varying experience you could tap into.
- Help out with cost allocation
- Work on monthly supplier accounts reconciliations and documentation
- Help out in selecting preferred suppliers
- Get insights into all purchases at HQ and our stores
- Scrutinise the purchase ledger systems
- Produce weekly payment reporting
- Support with monthly bank reconciliation for the Group accounts
- Network with suppliers
- Identify improvement areas and find solutions in all processes you touch
- Are currently in your Bachelors or Master studies in Economics, Finance, Business, and/or Accounting, or recently graduated
- Love crunching numbers and possess excellent analytical skills
- Have proven skills working with MS Excel
- Have strong English skills (verbal and written)
- Are not easily thrown off and like to explore unbeaten paths
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an international and ambitious team
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development
- €500,- monthly internship fee (based on full-time)
- 10 holidays per 6 months
- Free daily lunch, snacks, coffee and Friday drinks
- A continuous update to your eyewear collection!
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please submit your CV via the form below. We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans!
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.