Stores – Optician
We are on the lookout for a talented and passionate Optometrist to join our newly opened store in Brighton. This position is available immediately, of course taking notice periods of candidates into account.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for providing each customer with the best level of eye care, and will act as a crucial support to our retail team. Our goal is to not only give our customers professional, honest advice, but to offer a memorable, tell-your-friends-about-it experience.
Read our Vision Statement to learn more about our values, and what eye care means to us.
- Providing the highest level of eye care and quality eye tests.
- Detecting abnormalities in the eyes.
- Adjusting frames to achieve the perfect fit.
- Sharing necessary optical knowledge with the retail team.
- Promoting customer loyalty by providing a damn good experience.
- Are a GOC registered Optometrist
- Have experience in performing eye tests using different methods.
- Are familiar with extensive binocular refraction.
- Have extensive knowledge of lenses and other optical products.
- Have experience in adjusting frames to achieve the perfect fit.
- Have the capacity to train retail staff.
- Are customer-friendly, service-minded and have strong communication skills.
- Speak English fluently.
We offer you...
- A great opportunity to be part of a young, vibrant and fast growing company;
- A chance to work with a young, outgoing team in a creative and relaxed environment;
- GOC and AOP fees paid;
- The opportunity to be a part of an all-employee ownership company and benefit financially from stock appreciation;
- The grand opportunity to continuously update your eyewear collection.
Does this sound dreamy to you and do you fit our requirements? Apply now!