Stores – Optician /
We need you!
Ace & Tate is growing fast and we are looking for an Optometrist to work parttime in our store in Liverpool.
Heard of Ace & Tate? We are a sustainable and innovative brand that offers stylish glasses and accessories. Each of our stores has a unique aesthetic design, offering a creative work environment. We are young, passionate and innovative - what we are missing now is you!
In this role, you will be responsible for providing the customer with the best level of eye care and will have a great supportive role towards the retail team. Our goal is not only to provide the customer with honest professional advice, but with a memorable brand experience.
Read our Vision Statement to learn more about our values, and what eye care means to us.
Sounds pretty good, doesn't it? It gets even better:
- Industry standard salary and the opportunity for a monthly store bonus on top;
- Possibility of a yearly salary raise;
- Company pension scheme;
- 29 days paid annual leave include Bank holidays;
- ABDO & GOC membership paid by employer;
- Regular (online) events organised by our Culture Club and budget for team events;
- An update to your eyewear collection! - up to 2 free frames a year and additional discounts for you and your family and friends;
- A secure working environment and guarantee to continue working in COVID times, as we are marked as an essential business so won’t close during lockdowns;.
- Coffee, tea, fruit and water available in store;
- The chance to build, lead and be part of an ambitious retail team in a new market;
- Personal development and opportunities as we grow as a brand.
What you'll do...
- Provide the highest level of eye care and quality eye tests;
- Detect abnormalities in the eye;
- Adjust frames to the perfect fit;
- Support with small repairs;
- Be the go to person regarding optical knowledge for the retail staff;
- Promote customer loyalty through delivering the highest level of service.
- Are a GOC registered Optometrist;
- Have experience in performing eye tests using different methods;
- Are familiar with extensive binocular refraction;
- Have extensive knowledge of lenses and other optical products;
- Have experience in adjusting frames to perfect fit;
- Have the capability of training retail staff;
- Have a positive attitude
- Are customer friendly, service minded and have strong communication skills;
- Are fluent in English
Does this sound dreamy to you and do you fit our requirements? Apply now!
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.