Performance Marketing Intern
Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Internships – Internships /
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Performance Marketing Intern who will be assisting the Performance Marketing team full-time and is available immediately. You will work closely with the marketing and creative team on online activities, to increase our online revenue coming from future and existing customers. In this internship you will get lots of responsibilities which will boost your online marketing and digital analytics skills.
This internship is taking place in the marketing team for a period of at least 5 months and is a unique learning experience. Working alongside the Performance Marketing team, including Customer Growth, Paid and Non-Paid Traffic Specialists, and Community Managers, you will be assisting with the implementation and optimisation of our marketing activities for both our online platform and retail stores.
You’ll be working with a wide selection of online tools like Google Analytics (website analytics), Facebook Business Manager (Social Paid), Smartly, Google Ads, Tableau (Business Intelligence), Google Data Studio and a large number of other tools.
If you have graduated or about to do so, and if you are eager to step up your online game, this internship is the right move.
- Optimising the effectiveness of online campaigns and our website
- Analysing campaigns performance, reporting on results & providing recommendations
- Supporting a wide range of activities around our website and paid marketing channels
- Working with a wide variety online marketing tools
- Learning and developing best-out-of-class online marketing skills
- Are studying or have just finished relevant studies (HBO/WO in Business, Marketing, Mathematics or Psychology)
- Have proven skills working with datasets in MS Excel, Google Sheets and/or other tools
- Have experience working with datasets and able to get the insights out of them
- Are detail-oriented, able to take responsibility and work independently, have a solution oriented attitude
- Have a strong interest in digital marketing and start-ups
- Have strong communication skills in English
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team
- Experience in a vibrant international scale-up company
- A broad scope of responsibilities
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development
- €500,- monthly internship fee
- 10 holidays per 6 months
- Free daily lunch, snacks, coffee and Friday Drinks
- Continuously update your eyewear collection!
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please submit your CV and cover letter below. We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans!
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.