Creative Studio and Production Manager
Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Marketing – Marketing & Creative /
Ace & Tate is looking for a Creative Studio and Production Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of the brand’s creative studio. You’ll be overseeing a group of energetic creative talents and producers to deliver great work that inspires Ace & Tate customers and pushes the brand forward. The role is part Marketing Operations, part Studio and Traffic Management, part Mentor, and part Creative Producer. If you love the idea of rolling your sleeves up to plan, traffic, and produce creative work, this job is for you! You’ll be reporting directly to the Marketing Director with a dotted line into the Creative Director.
This position is full-time and immediately available.
Although we are partly working remotely at present, our headquarters are based in Amsterdam — so, when it’s possible to do so, we’d like to work with you in person!
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Day-to-day management of the Ace & Tate Creative Studio.
- Trafficking of creative briefs from the marketing department utilizing Trello and Agile Marketing principles.
- Working closely with marketing managers and creative teams to ensure creative projects meet our key objectives.
- Helping to organise the presentation and sign off of creative work with the MD and the CD.
- Manage our production team (currently 1 producer) to deliver best-in-class creative production for small, medium, and large shoots and campaigns.
- Produce campaigns and shoots yourself.
- Manage the creative production process, ensure we stay within budget, and deliver on time.
- Align with other key stakeholders in the organisation to help bring creative projects to life, including our supply chain, retail, and online teams.
- +/-5 years experience in production and studio management, ideally at a creative agency or brand.
- Experience working with Trello. Familiarity with the principle of Agile Marketing is a plus.
- A passion for working within the creative industry, with a network you can turn to when we’re looking for external production, agency, and freelance partners.
- A get-it-done attitude, willing to lead by example, and get your hands dirty to deliver good work.
- Clear communication skills; you’re able to both support and mentor the creative team when needed, as well as give direct and critical feedback when we aren’t meeting our objectives.
- Fluency in English.
- The ability to work onsite in Amsterdam at our HQ.
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team.
- Personal and professional development.
- A broad scope of responsibilities and growth opportunities.
- An international company with a fun, hard-working and dynamic atmosphere.
- Healthy lunch, good coffee, all-day snacks and Friday drinks, when we’re back at the office.
- Frequent updates to your own eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might just fit this profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you.
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply!