Junior Optometrist Barcelona
Stores – Optician
2020 is an exciting year for Ace & Tate, as we continue to build our brand, reach new customers and open our second store in Spain. As such, we’re on the lookout for a talented and passionate Junior Optometrist for our new Barcelona flagship-store when it opens in April 2020.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for providing each customer with the best level of eye care, and will act as a crucial support to our retail team. Our goal is to not only give our customers professional, honest advice, but to offer a memorable, tell-your-friends-about-it experience.
Read our Vision Statement to learn more about our values, and what eye care means to us. Previous experience and knowledge will be highly valued for this position.
- Providing the highest level of eye care and quality eye tests
- Detecting abnormalities in the eyes
- Adjusting frames to achieve the perfect fit
- Sharing necessary optical knowledge with the retail team
- Promoting customer loyalty by providing a damn good experience
- Are familiar with extensive binocular refraction
- Have extensive knowledge of lenses and other optical products
- Have experience in adjusting frames to achieve the perfect fit
- Have the capacity to train retail staff
- Possess an optometrist diploma
- Are customer-friendly, service-minded and have strong communication skills
- Good English is preferable
We offer you...
- A great opportunity to be part of a young, vibrant and fast growing company
- A chance to work with a young, outgoing team in a creative and relaxed environment
- The grand opportunity to continuously update your eyewear collection
Does this sound dreamy to you and do you fit our requirements? Apply now!