Regional Manager NL
Stores – Store Management
2020 will be another exciting year for Ace & Tate, as we continue to build our brand, reach new customers and open more stores across Europe. As such, we’re looking for a retail expert to be the Regional Manager for all of our northern Dutch stores.
As the leader of 13 of our flagship stores, this is a great opportunity to carve your niche in the company and help Ace & Tate to continue to make its mark, as we grow deeper into our home market.
Our Regional Managers are our leaders in the field, visiting stores to make sure we deliver best-in-class store experience and reporting the results back to the Ace & Tate HQ in Amsterdam. Strong leadership skills, solid regional management experience, and an intuitive understanding of our brand are all key to delivering excellent customer service throughout our stores and achieving the set targets for your region. This role reports into the Head of Retail Operations.
Ideally, the person we’re looking for will be based in or around Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht or The Hague.
- You have a few years’ experience in regional retail management, ideally for a fashion brand.
- You think strategically & commercially, with an expert eye on top line sales.
- You have the ability to successfully influence KPIs, while being mindful of the bigger picture for our brand and business.
- You welcome responsibility and don’t shy away from accountability; indeed, it is what drives you to take the initiative and proactively generate new ideas to improve the store experience, motivate your team of Store Managers and maximise sales.
- You have impeccable attention to detail; the presentation of the stores in your region is immaculate and always on-brand.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and understand that this is not a 9 to 5 job - it requires genuine commitment, enthusiasm, a can-do attitude and of course the ability to travel.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English, with excellent communication skills.
- Whilst it’s not compulsory that you wear glasses yourself, an interest in eyewear, and a passion for fashion and accessories is highly valued. Most of all, you’re an Ace & Tate brand ambassador!
About the role…
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of the stores in your region, supported by your Store Managers, Assistant Store Managers, Opticians and Retail Assistant teams in-store.
- Taking the lead on managing KPIs and all commercial activities for the stores in your region
- Building, leading and developing a team of Store Managers, supporting your existing and new to open stores in finding and training expert store staff with the Ace & Tate DNA.
- Through regular contact with the Ace & Tate teams in Amsterdam, you’ll ensure seamless integration between our online and offline activities, keeping everyone up to date with what’s going on at store level.
- Oversee in-store events across your region, acting as the face of the brand and ensuring that social occasions for our customers are executed professionally.
- Oversee product selection and Visual Merchandising in stores and make sure stores keep track of inventory.
- Perform structured store visits regularly.
- The chance to build, lead and be part of an ambitious retail team in our home market
- Personal development, and opportunities as we grow as a brand
- A competitive salary
- A broad scope of responsibilities
- Frequent updates to your eyewear collection - and ongoing staff discount for yourself, family and friends
Does this sound dreamy to you and do you meet our requirements? Apply now!