International Payroll Specialist
HQ | People – Payroll
Are you up for ensuring that all of our employees get paid each month? At Ace & Tate we are with 600+ employees across 10 European countries - and counting! Due to our continuous growth we are looking for an International Payroll Specialist to join us. You'll focus on the payroll for the Netherlands, Belgium and the Nordics, but also learn about other countries so you can assist where needed.
You will work closely together with our other International Payroll Specialist and be part of our HR team, reporting into the Head of People. We work with several local payroll partners to process our payroll in other countries and process the payroll for the Netherlands ourselves.
Besides monthly recurring tasks to ensure a smooth payroll process, you will also assist in projects to improve our payroll administration and make sure we're ready for further expansion. One of our 2020 projects is to change part of our payroll services to a global payroll partner and the implementation of a global HR system.
Our position is full-time and immediately available at our Amsterdam HQ.
As International Payroll Specialist you will...
- Be fully responsible for Dutch payroll: processing the monthly changes from HR, checking the output and preparing the payment files
- Other countries: checking changes and prepare the input for our payroll partners
- Guard the payroll calendar and make sure to collect all input on time (e.g. worked hours from stores)
- Check the monthly payroll output before the payments go to Finance
- Be the point of contact for employees and (store) managers regarding all payroll related questions
- Support the administrative processing of pensions, letters from (tax) authorities and other employee regulations
- Check local payroll legislation and collective labour agreements to ensure we are compliant
- Perform research for new countries and assist in setting up the payroll
- Assist in resolving payroll and payment-related issues in a timely manner
- Have a degree in HR, Finance or similar (MBO-4 or HBO/Bachelor level). A degree in payroll services (PDL) is required
- Have some (1-2 years) experience in a similar administrative payroll position, preferably in an international environment
- Are fluent in Dutch and strong in English, this is a must when handling our Dutch and international payroll
- Have an eye for detail and work accurately
- Have experience with different HR software and payment systems
- Are proactive and a self-starter
- Are flexible and can easily adapt to changes in tasks, systems and/or responsibilities
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an international, ambitious and fun team
- Experience how it is to work in a vibrant international scale-up company
- A broad scope of responsibilities and growth opportunities
- Healthy lunch, good coffee, all day snacks and Friday drinks
- A frequent update of your eyewear collection!
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.