Head of Strategy & Business Intelligence
Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Business Intelligence – Strategy & Business Intelligence /
To contribute to the continuing growth of eyewear brand Ace & Tate, we are looking for an ambitious Head of Strategy and Business Intelligence to join our team. This position reports directly to the CFO, and will advise the CEO and CFO on company strategy and deliver insights to all departments. As the business grows rapidly, this role is crucial to further the company’s success. This role will manage and build the team, currently consisting of two Business Analysts.
For this role, there are three main responsibilities:
1. Advise company leadership on strategy at Ace & Tate, as well as drive the agenda and presentations of executive board and shareholder meetings.
2. Proactively identify opportunities to improve the business and lead data-driven decision-making in all departments, to support future growth and success.
3. Work together with, and help grow our Business Intelligence team, to become the best-in-class in data management and analysis.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth and transition of the organisation, this role’s tasks and duties can evolve over time. Our ideal candidate is keen to develop within the role, and to take on additional challenges or responsibilities as they occur.
- 5-10 years experience in a highly analytic and strategic role, ideally with a background in strategy consulting, and preferably combined with experience in business intelligence or analytics.
- An academic technical degree or business bachelor’s degree.
- An optimistic, high-energy and solution-oriented mindset.
- A wealth of analytical skills, with proven experience in data-driven decision making.
- An open-minded attitude, helping stakeholders from various parts of the business, by coordinating and answering incoming requests.
- Crystal clear communication skills and the ability to translate data into strategic recommendations.
- Proven experience with project management.
- Expert skills in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience with either ETL processes, predictive analytics or Tableau is a plus.
- The chance to be part of an international, ambitious and fun team.
- Experience working in a vibrant, international, scale-up company.
- A broad scope of responsibilities and a lot of variety in your work.
- A frequent update of your eyewear collection!
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please apply via the button below! We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.