Store Operation Assistant London
Stores – Retail Store Operation /
For our fast growing brand, we are looking for an enthusiastic Store Operations Assistant to join the team in our store in Hanbury street, London. In this role you will be responsible for all stock related operations. This position is available full-time.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare the store for opening and make sure the shopfloor is ready to start the day.
- You will manage all stock levels of frames and lenses to ensure everything is needed for the daily operations.
- Process all deliveries of frames and lens replenishment in a structured way.
- Process same day service orders with our in store edging machine to deliver the best quality glasses for our customers.
- Manage all incoming orders for our customers, which means: performing quality checks of all frames and preparing the orders for pick-up.
- Maintain the stock room and optical devices.
- You will help maintain the shop floor and help out our retail assistants on the shop floor when needed.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Structured and work efficiently
- A great communicator and flexible
- Eager to learn and become a productive member of our team.
- Industry standard salary and the opportunity for a monthly store bonus on top;
- Possibility of a yearly salary raise;
- Coffee, tea, fruit and water available in store;
- Regular (online) events organised by our Culture Club and budget for team events;
- An update to your eyewear collection! - up to 2 free frames a year and additional discounts for you and your family and friends;
- A secure working environment and guarantee to continue working in COVID times, as we are marked as an essential business so won’t close during lockdowns;.
- The chance to build, lead and be part of an ambitious retail team in a new market;
- Personal development and opportunities as we grow as a brand.
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Send us your CV and cover letter.