Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Internships – Internships /
Hi there, potential colleague! Join us in our mission to become a driver of positive change in the eyewear industry.
Get ready to make a real impact in a certified B Corp as our new Finance Intern by supporting the awesome, international finance team with improving the purchasing and payment process, so we are able to manage Ace & Tate's rapid growth.
This position is full-time (40 hours) and we are looking for someone who is immediately available at our HQ in Amsterdam for a period of at least 6 months.
- Helping out with cost allocation
- Working on monthly supplier accounts reconciliations and documentation
- Helping out in selecting preferred suppliers
- Getting insights into all purchases at HQ and our stores
- Scrutinising the purchase ledger systems
- Producing weekly payment reporting
- Helping out with monthly bank reconciliation for the Group accounts
- Assisting with annual group audit and local audits
- Networking with suppliers
- Identifying improvement areas and find solutions in all processes you touch
- Are currently in your Bachelors or Master studies in Economics, Finance, Business, and/or Accounting, or recently graduated
- Love crunching numbers and possess excellent analytical skills
- Have proven skills working with MS Excel
- Have a good sense of humour
- Are not easily thrown off and like to explore unbeaten paths
- Have an urge to improve and is like a fish in the water in a changing environment
- Are not afraid to voice your ideas and you have a hands-on approach in solving issues
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an ambitious and international team
- Experience in a vibrant international scale-up company
- Personal Development and a lot of learning on the job
- A broad scope of responsibilities
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development
- Daily nutritious lunch prepared by Greetje!
- Participation in events planned by our CultureClub (e.g. Borrel XXL, &talks, holiday gifting, ...)
- €500,- monthly internship fee
- 10 holidays per 6 months
- To continuously update your eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might fit this profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you!
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.