Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Marketing – Marketing & Creative /
Amsterdam HQ | 40 hours
As our new lead Art Director you oversee the next evolution of Ace & Tate’s brand identity and the implementation of new brand guidelines. You will lead the Creative Team of three designers and work closely with the Brand Marketing, Studio Management, and Customer Growth Departments.
This role will report to our Creative Director, Ruud de Bruin.
- Responsible for Ace & Tate’s brand identity and leading art direction across all stages of campaign development
- Leading and mentoring the Creative Team
- Overseeing the creation of new brand guidelines and translating this to branded templates — newsletters, social, digital
- Identifying new branding and marketing opportunities and initiating brand projects, consistently pushing Ace & Tate forward to break boundaries in its category
- Collaborating with the Head of Brand on project briefings and marketing calendar
- Curation of the creative talent, models, and influencers we use for content and campaign creation, and our social channels
- Have a minimum of 8 years experience, of which of least 4 years’ experience as an Art Director with team management preferably in a lifestyle brand or agency
- Have a strong network of designers, design specialists & artists
- Hands-on experience with graphic design, typography, colour, web-layout design, print production, image selection and package design
- Proficient use of Figma is a plus, as this is what we use
- Experience in rolling out 360° brand campaigns, as well as product, on-model photography and look books
- Apply a digital-first approach to brand, with a passion for, an understanding of social media creative trends
- Open-minded with a sense of humour and fun
We offer you...
- Being part of a young and very ambitious team
- A flexible hybrid work environment
- Personal development opportunities
- 25 holidays per year (based on full time)
- The chance to be involved with every aspect of a rapidly growing company
- Fresh organic lunch served daily, gourmet coffee and events organised by our Culture Club
- Continuous updates of your eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might fit this profile, we’d love to hear from you!
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.