Retail Expansion Intern
HQ | Internships – Internships
Ace & Tate is expanding rapidly throughout Europe and therefore we are looking for a new Retail Expansion Intern to support our Retail Expansion team. Since our launch in June 2013, we’ve opened multiple stores throughout Europe and have big plans for the future. In this role, you will get to help out in every step of the Retail Expansion process (from market research to helping out in the last few days before a store opening). You will be the right hand of the Director and the Process Manager of the Retail Expansion team.
This is a full-time position and available from the mid-May 2020 for a minimum of 6 months at our headquarter in Amsterdam.
- Assisting the Director and the Process Manager of the Retail Expansion team in their day-to-day works
- Supporting the Retail Expansion team in every stage of the project process (preparation, execution and finalizing)
- Preparing and taking minutes of weekly team meeting and chase on follow-ups from the team
- Conducting retail expansion strategy research
- Conducting city research and preparing decision decks
- Carrying out quality control and follow-ups
- Being involved on-site in store constructions and helping out where needed
- Taking on some projects of your own and bring them to a successful ending
- Preparing scouting trips, managing the travel schedule for the team and keeping track of travel budgets
- Are in your final year or recently graduated in Business Administration, Retail Management, Architecture or other relevant studies
- Are extremely well-organised with brilliant project management skills
- Are a positive, ‘can-do’ person with a hands-on approach
- Are willing to go above and beyond, and you recognise this is not a 9-to-5 position
- Have a natural understanding of the Ace & Tate brand identity
- Are passionate about retail - from positioning to design concept, through to delivery
- Are a team player but you’re equally able to execute tasks independently;Are not afraid to work under high pressure - you see tight deadlines as an exciting challenge
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an international and ambitious team
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development
- €500,- monthly internship fee (based on full-time)
- 10 holidays per 6 months
- Free daily lunch, snacks, coffee and Friday drinks
- A continuous update to your eyewear collection!
Are you interested in our role and do you match our desired profile? Send us your CV, and cover letter via the form below and apply! We can’t wait to tell you more about our exciting plans!
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.