Store Manager Frankfurt
Stores – Store Management
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic store leader to be full-time Store Manager in our Frankfurt flagship store.
As the leader of a successful store and an already existing retail team, this is a great opportunity to carve your niche in the company and help Ace & Tate continue to make its mark in Frankfurt. Our Store Managers are our men and women on the ground, building a best-in-class store experience and reporting the results back to Ace & Tate HQ in Amsterdam. Strong leadership skills, solid management experience, and an intuitive understanding of our brand are all key to delivering excellent customer service and achieving the set targets for your store.
- You have three years’ experience in retail management, ideally for a fashion brand.
- You think strategically, with an eye on top line sales and mindful of the bigger picture for our brand and business.
- You welcome responsibility and don’t shy away from accountability; indeed, it is what drives you to take the initiative and proactively generate new ideas to improve the store experience, motivate your team and boost sales.
- You have impeccable attention to detail; the presentation of your shop is immaculate and always on-brand.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and understand that this is not a 9 to 5 job - it requires genuine commitment, enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude.
- You’re fluent in German and English with excellent communication skills.
Whilst it’s not compulsory that you wear glasses yourself, an interest in eyewear, and a passion for fashion and accessories is highly valued.
About the role...
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the store, supported by an Assistant Store Manager, Opticians and a team of Retail Assistants.
- Build and lead a team, supporting Head Office in finding and training expert store staff with the Ace & Tate DNA
- Through regular contact with the Ace & Tate teams in Amsterdam, you’ll ensure seamless integration between our online and offline activities, keeping everyone up to date with what’s going on at store level
- Oversee in-store events, acting as the face of the brand and ensuring that even social occasions for our customers are executed professionally
- Oversee product selection in store and keep track of inventory.
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team
- Personal development
- A broad scope of responsibilities
- An update to your eyewear collection!
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Then send us your CV and motivation in English using the button below. We look forward to hearing from you!