Store Manager Utrecht
Stores – Store Management /
We need you!
Ace & Tate is growing fast and we are looking for a Store Manager to work fulltime in our new store in Utrecht.
Heard of Ace & Tate? We are a sustainable and innovative brand that offers stylish glasses and accessories. Each of our stores has a unique aesthetic design, offering a creative work environment. We are young, passionate and innovative - what we are missing now is you!
Our store managers build a first class store experience and report the results back to the Ace & Tate headquarters office in Amsterdam. Good leadership skills, solid management experience and an intuitive understanding of our brand are all key to delivering excellent customer service and achieving the set targets for your store.
Sounds pretty good, doesn't it? It gets even better:
- Industry standard salary and a monthly store bonus on top;
- Possibility of a yearly salary raise;Coffee, tea, fruit and water available in store;
- Travel costs reimbursement (according to local policy);
- Regular (online) events organised by our Culture Club and budget for team events;
- An update to your eyewear collection! - up to 2 free frames a year and additional discounts for you and your family and friends;
- A secure working environment and guarantee to continue working in COVID times, as we are marked as an essential business so won’t close during lockdowns;
- The chance to build, lead and be part of an ambitious retail team in a new market;
- Personal development and opportunities as we grow as a brand.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the store, supported by an Assistant Store Manager, Opticians/Optometrist(s) and a team of Retail Assistants;
- Build and lead your team, supporting the Head Office in Amsterdam in finding and training expert store staff with the right Ace & Tate mindset;
- Through regular contact with the Ace & Tate teams in Amsterdam, you’ll ensure a seamless integration between our online and offline activities, keeping everyone up to date with what’s going on at store level;
- Oversee in-store events, acting as the face of the brand and ensuring that even social occasions for our customers are executed professionally;
- Oversee product selection in store and keep track of inventory.
What makes you special...
- You have experience in retail management, ideally for a fashion brand;
- You have excellent social and communication skills;
- You think strategically, with an eye on top line sales and mindful of the bigger picture for our brand and business;
- You are strong people manager, able to lead and motivate the team;
- You don't shy away from responsibility, on the contrary - it drives you to take the initiative and come up with new ideas to improve the store performance;
- You have attention to detail; the presentation of your shop is flawless and always on-brand;
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and understand that this is not a 9 to 5 job - it requires genuine commitment, enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude;
- You’re fluent in Dutch and strong in English;
- You don’t need to wear glasses yourself or have experience working in optics. An interest in eyewear, and a passion for fashion and accessories is a plus.
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Then send us your CV and motivation in English using the button below. We look forward to hearing from you!