Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Supply Chain – Supply & Demand /
Ace & Tate celebrates bold views by collaborating with and supporting creative, forward-thinking individuals. Through responsible and conscious actions, we’re on a mission to become an engine for positive change in the eyewear industry.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking to hire a Demand Planner in our Supply Chain team. This role will be responsible for setting up and managing the demand planning & forecasting process within Ace & Tate. You will be managing and tracking customer patterns, stock levels and future product developments, ensuring that optimal item availability is in line with EOY inventory targets.
This is a new role in which you have the chance to set up and manage a very relevant supply chain and business fundament, needed to safeguard our steep growth.
This full-time position is available directly at our HQ in Amsterdam.
- Set up and lead the demand plan & forecasting alignment cycle for yearly budget and seasonal collections with Buying, Retail and Marketing Teams
- Create a rolling forecast on the product level
- Lead and manage monthly forecast review cycles
- Analyse new product performance against projections to determine accuracy of forecast and coverage in line with business growth
- Analyse the collections and facilitate quarterly business review for phase in/phase out management of end of life and slow-moving inventory.
- Assess, on a weekly basis, at-risk styles for future demand; partner with our Allocation Planner and Supply Planner to mitigate the risk.
- Be responsible for managing and meeting the availability KPI/targets in collaboration with the Supply Planner and the Buying Team
- Implement A/B/C management of product portfolio and manage PLC management of overall inventory
- Support our Supply and Demand Manager with end of month stock movement reporting
- A Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or other relevant field or equivalent working experience
- A minimum of 3 years of related supply chain experience in a (demand) planning role
- Experience using planning tools and inventory optimisation tools.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to understand the business behind the numbers
- Brilliant collaboration and communication abilities
- Attention to detail with ability to organise work and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in data analysis, data visualisation and storytelling.
- The unique opportunity to be part of setting up our supply chain planning fundament
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious international team
- The opportunity to push the boundaries for our international footprint
- Personal development, sharing knowledge and team building
- Next to that frequent updates to your eyewear collection!
Does this sound dreamy to you and do you meet our requirements? Then send in your application through the form after clicking apply! We look forward to meeting you.
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.