IT System Administrator
Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Digital – IT Facility /
Hi there, potential colleague! Join us in our mission to become a driver of positive change in the eyewear industry.
Get ready to make a real impact in a certified B Corp as our new IT System Administrator by being responsible for the software and tools used by the all our departments, making sure that everything runs smooth as well as the integration and further automation thereof.
This position is full-time (40 hours) and immediately available at our HQ in Amsterdam.
- Work closely with IT Support and the Development teams
- Be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualisation
- Continue to build on the internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Be responsible for building security, infrastructure and network management
- Support both HQ and all our stores
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Have great of Apple (macOS/iOS) product knowledge
- Have plenty knowhow about switches, routers, VoIP and network infrastructure
- Have a great understanding of automation and integrations
- Knowing your way around Cisco, Meraki, Google Workspace & Jamf
- Are a digital/IT/gadget enthusiasts and the Rick to a Morty in terms of improvisation
- Have excellent English (and/or Dutch) verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for you...
- A fun department with regular hackathons, game-nights, and free-to-pursue-anything-different-than-what-you-normally-do-all-day. We build. We hack. We play!
- An exciting product domain: web, mobile and e-commerce
- A flexible hybrid work environment
- Personal development opportunities
- 25 holidays per year (based on full time)
- The chance to be involved with every aspect of a rapidly growing company
- Daily nutritious lunch prepared by Greetje!
- Participation in events planned by our CultureClub (e.g. Borrel XXL, &talks, holiday gifting, ...)
- Continuous updates of your eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might fit this profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you!
Excited, but in need of a bit more information? We are more than happy to welcome you here at our office (or somewhere else) for an introductory coffee.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.