Project Manager Retail Expansion
Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Retail Expansion – Project Management /
Ace & Tate is seeking a Project Manager with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in retail construction. The role is to support the Retail Expansion team in their objective to open numerous new Ace & Tate stores throughout Europe.
The new stores will be rolled out according to the company's yearly timeline and agreed budgets whilst always keeping a focus on the brand identity and protecting the Ace & Tate look and feel in everything we do.
This full-time position is available at our Amsterdam HQ.
You’ll be responsible for...
- Managing multiple new store openings - making sure your projects are completed within budget and on time whilst guarding the Ace & Tate retail concept
- Initiating new projects and managing all internal and external parties throughout the entire process, ensuring the look of each store is consistent with the brand and finished to the highest standards
- Composing a feasibility study per project and presenting budgets, timeline, possible concerns and trade offs
- Creating schedules and managing internal and external partners (i.e. creatives, architects, contractors and other vendors) to work within these schedules
- Sourcing local partners and collaborators in new cities to start building a community of like-minded creative thinkers, doers and makers for us to work with
- Managing and executing store setup on site. This is a hands-on role, so expect to have to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
- Deliver high-quality stores and set up a handover document including all relevant information for Retail Operations and Maintenance
- Will report to the Head of Projects of the Retail Expansion team
- Have at least 7 years of Project Management experience in international retail construction
- Have a Bachelor degree or similar in a relevant field like Architecture or Building Engineering
- Have excellent personal and management skills and know how to build & motivate a team of different expertise, personalities, needs and qualities to optimise their output
- Are extremely well organised with brilliant project management and communication skills
- Are a team player and know how to operate in a creative retail environment where all focus is on aesthetics & quality
- Have experience in partnering with the real-estate and creative design department in order to make sure you get what you need to deliver the optimal result
- You can juggle multiple projects at once and you manage timelines, budgets and people with confidence
- Have strong negotiation skills and know how to use them in diverse situations
- Are used to working under high pressure and you see tight deadlines as an exciting challenge
- Are aware this is not a 9-to-5 desk job and are willing to travel
- Are passionate about fashion, design and architecture
- Have experience with Photoshop, Vectorworks, Auto CAD-3 a.o.
- Are fluent in English and German is a plus!
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an ambitious and international team
- The opportunity to push the boundaries for our international footprint
- Personal development
- A broad scope of responsibilities
- Frequent updated to your eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might fit this profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you!
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.