Stores – Optician /
For our fast growing brand we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Optometrist that could work 2-3 days a week. You will be responsible for providing the customer with the best level of eye care and will have a great supportive role towards the retail team. Our goal is not only to provide the customer with honest professional advice, but with a memorable brand experience.
Find out more about how we provide expert eye care here.
Our ideal candidate needs to have a positive attitude, great communication skills and is willing to go the extra mile to act as an ambassador for the brand to ensure the customers expectations are exceeded throughout the whole experience.
- Provide the highest level of eye care and quality eye tests
- Detect abnormalities in the eye
- Adjust frames to the perfect fit
- Be the go to person regarding optical knowledge for the retail staff.
- Promote customer loyalty through delivering the highest level of service.
- Are a GOC registered Optometrist
- Have experience in performing eye tests using different methods.
- Are familiar with extensive binocular refraction.
- Have extensive knowledge of lenses and other optical products.
- Have experience in adjusting frames to perfect fit
- Have the capability of training retail staff.
- Are customer friendly, service minded and have strong communication skills.
- Are fluent in English
We offer you
- A great opportunity to be a part of a young, vibrant and fast growing company.
- A chance to develop yourself both professionally as well as personally.
- A job as a part of a very ambitious retail team.
- The opportunity to be a part of an all-employee ownership company and benefit financially from stock appreciation.
- A chance to update your eyewear collection (and keep updating it).
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.