Head of Analytics
Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Business Intelligence – Analytics /
To contribute to the continuing growth and success of Ace & Tate, we are looking for an ambitious Head of Analytics to join our team. You will report directly to the CFO and will deliver insights to all departments to support ongoing success of the company. You will manage and grow a team of currently 2 business analysts.
We are currently at the start of redesigning the complete data infrastructure and the team, which is a unique opportunity to shape the power of analytics in this company.
In this role you will have three main responsibilities:
- Be responsible for data quality and infrastructure
- Make sure the entire business has access to actionable data and insights
- Work together with and help grow our Analytics team to become best-in-class in data science, management and insights through analysis
Our ideal candidate...
- Is a technical heavyweight, meaning you have work experience with ETL processes / data engineering and warehousing, ML, self service analytics, predictive and prescriptive analytics and Tableau;
- Equipped with 8 - 10 years of experience in a highly analytic role (ideally business intelligence or analytics experience)
- An academic technical and or business degree
- An optimistic, high-energy problem solver;
- Analytical with proven experience in data-driven decision making;Is willing to help out with answering questions from stakeholders on all levels;
- Is a crystal clear communicator and can present data in an actionable fashion;
- Can develop a strong analytics vision in a fast changing environment.
We offer you the chance to be part of a young and ambitious international team, lots of variety in your work, a broad scope of responsibilities and last but not least: frequent updates to your eyewear collection!
Please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you!
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.