Real Estate Specialist
Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Retail Expansion – Real Estate /
Ace & Tate is looking for a Real Estate Specialist to support the Retail Expansion team by managing the portfolio and acquiring new retail locations. The new stores will be rolled out throughout Europe according to the company's location search profile and growth goals. This role is not a regular 9 to 5 desk job, but requires frequent international travel. (obviously this is currently impacted by Covid-19)
The position is full-time and immediately available.
- Pro-actively managing the existing portfolio - 70 stores in Europe in 10 different markets - and continuously optimising the portfolio based on store performance.
- Researching existing and new markets to determine the best expansion strategy supported by internal & external data.
- Leading the search for new locations by managing all involved external parties as landlords, brokers and other retailers.
- Responsible for setting up business cases for new locations & liaising with internal stakeholders to determine financial and operational feasibility.
- Presenting approval decks on potential new locations to senior management.
- Responsible for closing deals for new locations within the set strategy & timeline.
- Within the retail expansion team leading all communication with internal project managers, architects and designers regarding new locations.
- The point of contact for landlords within Ace & Tate.
- Responsible for finalising lease agreements, together with our Legal, Finance and Retail Operations departments.
- Reviewing and analysing recent store performance after opening and sharing insights & potential next steps in order to improve the expansion strategy.
- Traveling extensively throughout existing and new markets.
- Reporting to the Retail Expansion Director.
- Have 5 years of commercial real estate deal-making experience preferably with a high-growth international retailer.
- Have experience in managing an international real estate portfolio including rent renewals.
- Are fluent in English, other European languages are a big plus.
- Are skilled in Microsoft Excel and Tableau or similar data visualisation software.
- Have an analytical mind and know how to filter & present data.
- Are a deal maker and who doesn’t take no for an answer.
- Have broad technical and legal knowledge.
- Have a strong real estate network in Europe.
- Have the ability to operate independently with a large amount of individual responsibility and initiative.
- Are used to working under high pressure and see tight deadlines as an exciting challenge.
- Have a natural feel for the Ace & Tate brand and identity.
We offer you the chance to...
- Be part of a dynamic and ambitious international team that opened 70 stores.
- Set the basis to take the expansion of Ace & Tate to the next level.
- Explore Europe and work in different markets.
- Update your eyewear collection frequently!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might just fit this exact profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you.
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.