Retail Assistant Gothenburg
Stores – Retail Assistant /
We need you!
Ace & Tate is growing fast and we are looking for a Retail Assistant to work parttime/fultime in our store in Gothenburg.
Heard of Ace & Tate? We are a sustainable and innovative brand that offers stylish glasses and accessories. Each of our stores has a unique aesthetic design, offering a creative work environment. We are young, passionate and innovative - what we are missing now is you!
In this role, you will be responsible for providing the best possible experience to customers who visit the new store.
Sounds pretty good, doesn't it? It gets even better:
- Industry standard salary and the opportunity for a monthly store bonus on top;
- Possibility of a yearly salary raise;
- Company pension scheme;
- Coffee, tea, fruit and water available in store;
- Travel costs reimbursement (according to local policy);
- Regular (online) events organised by our Culture Club and budget for team events;
- An update to your eyewear collection! - up to 2 free frames a year and additional discounts for you and your family and friends;
- A secure working environment and guarantee to continue working in COVID times, as we are marked as an essential business so won’t close during lockdowns;.
- The chance to build, lead and be part of an ambitious retail team in a new market;
- Personal development and opportunities as we grow as a brand.
What you'll do...
- Welcome the visitors with a big smile and provide the absolute best customer experience;
- Advise customers by giving them expert style advice;
- Assist customers in placing an order and handling returns;
- Answer the questions of customers to your best ability and in line with Ace & Tate company values;
- Assist with small repairs and adjustment of frames;
- Ensure that the store is kept nice and neat.
- Service-oriented, social, patient and flexible;
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup;
- Experienced with customers and great at serving them (experience in optics is not required. We will offer sufficient training for this);
- Creative in finding solutions;
- A great communicator and socially skilled;
- Native or near-native in Swedish + good in English, both spoken and written.
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile?
Send us your CV and cover letter via the button below.
We are looking forward to telling you more about our exciting plans!