Product Design Intern
Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Internships – Internships /
Ace & Tate is building its brand throughout Europe and has a beautiful office in the east of Amsterdam with an energetic, international and ambitious team. For our fast-growing company, we are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and creative mind to strengthen our design team.
As a Product Design Intern, you will support and assist the developer and designers in the development of the collections, research for mood boards, communicate with our suppliers and work on innovative design projects.
The internship is immediately available for a period of 6 months.
In your role as Product Design Intern, you'll be...
- Working together with the product design team to develop the entire eyewear collection, from sketch to finished product
- Responsible for the organization of our archive and keeping it up to date
- Assisting technical designers with defining details and tech sheets
- Assisting the creative designer in researching colour and trends
- Using your creativity on innovative projects and special releases
- Assisting with the daily tasks to make sure everything in the collection development runs smoothly
- Are a strong team player, but can work independently and take initiative
- Are currently studying Fashion Management/Industrial Design or recently graduated from an affiliated degree (HBO / Bachelors /Masters)
- Have an interest in apparel & fashion
- Are very organised and work well with deadlines while keeping an eye on details
- Have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Are skilled within Adobe, Illustrator and Photoshop (Rhino is a plus)
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an international and ambitious team
- Experience in a vibrant international scale-up company
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development
- Monthly €500.- internship fee
- Free daily lunch, snacks and Friday drinks
- A broad scope of responsibilities
- An update of your eyewear collection!
Are you interested in our role and do you match our desired profile? Send us your CV and a link to your portfolio via the form below and apply. We can’t wait to tell you more about our exciting plans!
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.