Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | People – Recruitment /
It’s an exciting time for Ace & Tate, as we continue to build our brand, reach new customers and open new stores in Europe. To support this growth, we’re looking for a German speaking Retail Recruiter who will mainly focus on all store positions in the DACH region. This person can join the team at our HQ in Amsterdam or at our second main office in Cologne for 32-40 hours a week, starting immediately. The role can partly be set-up remotely so a location a bit further from Cologne is an option too. This role will work closely together with our other Retail Recruiter, the regional managers and reports in to the Talent Acquisition Team Lead.
Ace & Tate is not your regular eyewear brand, so we are not looking for a regular Recruiter. Our dream colleague wakes up every day, thrilled to take on the challenge of expanding the awareness of Ace & Tate and looks for the right talent that can represent us in our stores. As a proven master of networking and relationship building, our Recruiter stacks up the talent pipeline and drives creative approaches around growing our team of enthusiastic and passionate Retail Assistants, Opticians, Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers. If you think this sounds like you, read on!
You will be...
- Creating job posts and promoting them on relevant job boards and social media channels.
- Sourcing and hunting retail candidates for the key cities where we will open our stores.
- Supporting with backfills across all retail positions.
- Coordinating interviews and setting up an efficient interview procedure and overall recruitment process.
- In close contact with hiring managers to ensure timely follow-up.
- Responsible for the preselection and first interviews with applicants.
- Planning and managing the calendar of recruitment marketing activities including new shop opening activities and career events.
- Managing the candidate experience and report any issues hindering the recruitment or the onboarding process
- Manage third party relationships e.g. recruitment agencies, job boards etc.
- Visiting new cities before store openings to network, conduct face to face interviews and create brand awareness.
- You have 1-3 years of recruitment experience, preferably in a creative start-up environment or fashion retail.
- You possess great interviewing techniques and interpersonal skills.
- You have sourcing experience and know what tools to use.
- You’re strong in keeping the overview and calendar management.
- You’re creative in finding solutions and don’t give up.
- You’re positive, energetic and hard-working.
- You’re flexible and can easily adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- You’re fluent in English and German.
- You embrace our brand identity and are a fan of our products.
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an international, scaling company.
- Flexibility to work (partly) remote.
- Personal development.
- A broad scope of responsibilities and growth opportunities.
- An international company with a fun, hardworking and dynamic atmosphere.
- Continuous updates to your eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might just fit this exact profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you.
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position, unless you're a recruiter yourself and want to apply.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.