Responsibility Intern (Focus: Environmental Impact)
Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Internships – Internships /
Ace & Tate is working hard to roll out the Sustainability or Responsibility (as we call it) strategy
throughout the supply chain, HQ and our stores. Therefore, we are looking for a Responsibility
Intern (focus: environmental impact) to support the Responsibility team. In this position, you will focus
on reducing our direct- and indirect footprint, coordinating several projects around the topic of
circularity and actively researching data around the Life Cycle Assessment and CO2 report. You will
get the chance to learn more about the processes around environmental impact reporting, work
closely with Supply Chain, Product Design and Retail to assist them in their projects.
This is a full-time internship available from 15-08-2020 for a minimum of 5 months (preferably 6 months
or longer) at our headquarters office in Amsterdam.
- Provide administrative assistance to our Responsibility department by requesting and researching data for the Life Cycle Assessment and CO2 report
- Act as point-of-contact internally for questions and details about responsibility
- Be in contact with different members from various teams to make sure new initiatives are being rolled out flawless, retail staff receive briefings on time and the process and thoughts behind it are clear
- Schedule meetings and coordinate follow-up and details with (potential) partners
- Coordinate several projects regarding day-to-day innovations at HQ and the stores
- Assist in projects around a waste free supply chain by requesting and researching data
- Are studying or recently graduated in the direction of Sustainable Business and Innovation, Environment, Development Studies or similar
- Have excellent people and communication skills and are a team player
- Are fluent in English
- Have a strong eye for detail and are extremely organised
- Are independent, proactive and have a hands-on mentality
- Are interested in learning more about sustainability and you have affinity with the retail/fashion industry
- Live in or near Amsterdam or are willing to relocate for the period of your internship
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an international and ambitious team
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development
- €500,- monthly internship fee (based on full-time)
- 10 holidays per 6 months
- A continuous update to your eyewear collection!
Are you interested in our role and do you match our desired profile? Send us your CV, and cover letter via the form below and apply! We can’t wait to tell you more about our exciting plans!
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.