Junior Product Developer
Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Product Design – Product Management /
Hi there, potential colleague! Join us in our mission to become a driver of positive change in the eyewear industry.
Get ready to make a real impact in a certified B Corp as our new Junior Product Developer by supporting the development leading up to the launch of our eyewear and sunglasses collections. You will be accountable for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle together with the Merchandising Manager.
This position is full-time (40 hours) and immediately available at our HQ in Amsterdam.
- Work cross-functionally with design, development, marketing, buying, e-commerce and other departments
- Set clear deadlines & expectations, developing a strong relationships between all these departments that allows a smooth and efficient flow of product activities
- Anticipate bottlenecks and provide escalation management throughout product flow
- Gather, manage and prioritise the product and launch requirements, align with/be liaise with our suppliers and stakeholders the entire way
- Manage project documentation and distribution across teams
- Inform and report back on monitoring product performance when in the market
- Create the process and calendar for the entire eyewear collection and packaging
- Work hand in hand with the product design team to guarantee we constantly meet consumer needs and resolve issues as they emerge and evolve
- You've been working in Buying, Product Development or Merchandising on an assistant level for 2 years
- Are a natural leader & a good communicator
- Are great in risk and cost management
- Have a natural feel for the Ace & Tate brand, including a “sustainable” mindset and want to be a driver for positive change
- Are a scheduling ninja and in control of deadlines
- Have excellent Microsoft Office Skills
What's in it for you...
- Being part of a young and very ambitious team
- A flexible hybrid work environment
- Personal development opportunities
- 25 holidays per year (based on full time)
- The chance to be involved with every aspect of a rapidly growing company
- Fresh organic lunch served daily, gourmet coffee and events organised by our Culture Club
- Continuous updates of your eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might fit this profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you!
Excited, but in need of a bit more information? We are more than happy to welcome you here at our office (or somewhere else) for an introductory coffee.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.