Performance Marketing Manager
Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Marketing – Marketing Strategy /
Ace & Tate is growing like never before, and as such, we are now in quest of an entrepreneurial Performance Marketing Manager to push the growth of our brand in the digital world. This is a full-time position and immediately available. Although we are working partially remotely at present, our headquarters are based in Amsterdam — so, when it’s possible to do so, we’d ideally like to work with you in person! Nevertheless, working remotely in the same timezone is an option.
The mission of this role is to make the most out of Paid Social and more Channels: from Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Snapchat and more. You also will be a driving force in finding and testing new tools and tactics in paid channels and optimize them towards desired ROAS and other KPIs.
Our digital team has a data-driven culture and a clear picture of what it takes to grow our business. Over the past years, we've developed a clear understanding of the channels and tactics that work for us. In 2021/2022 we're looking to expand our strategy in finding many more. This is a team effort, therefore we have a dedicated person or a team overlooking specific channels; like organic social and PR, organic and paid search or CRM. You will take a central role as a performance marketing manager with regards to planning, execution and analysis of paid channels.
You will be..
- Taking over operational responsibility for performance marketing channels and innovating our international online customer acquisition funnel, meaning you will test and optimize Paid Social and other tactics for customer acquisition.
- Working with our Customer Growth Manager and other marketing team members on the development of marketing strategy along with planning, executing and analysing marketing channel’s performance to achieve goals and ROI targets.
- Critical and analytical. We can’t repeat it enough: this is not an ordinary marketing or branding job. You are the person who understands why certain things are (not) working for growing our business. This means that you should be an expert in working, reading as well as presenting data from Google Analytics, Paid Social raw data pulled from the tools.
- Learning a lot on the job. We have so many things we want to test and we don’t expect you to know everything, but we do expect you to hit the ground running when it comes to Paid Social.
- Have strong analytical skills, with a good understanding of KPI’s for both retail and e-commerce, as well as the role of marketing in driving those KPI’s.
- Have strong organisational skills and are a master in getting things done.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment and have experience in partnering with multiple stakeholders and teams in order to achieve goals.
- Are an adherent of hand-on approach, curious and eager to get to the bottom of things and understand every result. You don’t take assumptions and gut feelings for an answer to growth success.
- Are a creative kickstarter who is used to bounce ideas off others, but doesn't wait for instructions to take action.
- Understand that nothing is perfect or non-improvable. Everything you do, make, analyse or initiate is just the start of a long road of doing tests and optimizations to maximize the performance.
- 2 years of experience in Paid Social, creating, running, optimising and scaling ad accounts.
- Profound in guiding copywriters team in the process of ads creation from a paid channel perspective, understanding the messaging difference between push and pull channels, and experienced in feed optimisation to feed the channels.
- Experience with working in Excel and Google Sheets is essential.
- Experience with Google Analytics as well as GTM is a must. On the social side of things: you’re a profound user of Facebook Business Manager, Pinterest and Snapchat Ads and are familiar with Smartly.
- Don’t mind getting your hands dirty and love to execute.
- Are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills. Proficiency in Dutch and/or German is a plus.
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious international team.
- The opportunity to push the boundaries for our international (digital) footprint.
- Personal development and lots of variety in your work.
- A broad scope of responsibilities.
- Frequent updates to your eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might just fit this exact profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you.
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.