IT First-line Support
Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Tech – IT Facility /
Ace & Tate is always looking for talented people who share our passion for technology. It's an important driver in everything we do. For our growing team we are looking for a smart and enthusiastic IT First-line support to strengthen our tech and retail team. You will be challenged with multiple tasks, from fleet management of HQ workstations, POS devices management to supporting retail employees with tech challenges.
This position is full-time and immediately available. It's an entry level position and ideal for someone who recently graduated and/or wants to gain experience in IT support.
You should be able to operate with a high level of complexity, coping with the merging of many technologies and structures that have evolved over a number of years. This position has the opportunity to touch all areas of technology, learn new skills, specialise in new technologies, and advance within the department as we grow.
You'll be assisting our IT team in...
- Handling all inbound from retail and HQ (managing the ticket system)
- Asset management and device enrolment
- Emergency preparedness and business continuity
- Operations and maintenance
- Store Retail Support (including Q&A, problem solving, on-hand support, remote control support, network support, device support, IT stock inventory)
- System operations
- Application management
- Responsibility for our hardware, software, continuity, ticket systems and employee IT support
- Are a strong team player
- Are excited about challenges that a fast-growing scale up brings, are flexible and adapt easily
- Have excellent English verbal and written communication skills (Dutch and/or German is a plus)
- A problem-solver and a true MacGyver in terms of improvisation
- Are a multi-headed beast in terms of working on multiple projects at the same time
- Have experience with Apple (Cisco product knowledge is a plus)
- Can handle jokes :-)
- The chance to be part of an international and ambitious team
- Personal development opportunities
- An exciting product domain: web, mobile and e-commerce
- Fresh lunch daily, good coffee and (Thursday and) Friday drinks
- Time to relax while playing ping-pong or a game of old-school Duck Game
- The chance to constantly update your eyewear collection!
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might just fit this exact profile for future opportunities, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you.
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.