Amsterdam HQ /
HQ | Internships – Internships /
Ace & Tate is expanding fast throughout Europe and therefore we are looking for a full-time Recruitment Intern to support the HR/recruitment team. In this position you will focus on promoting our store and headquarter positions, coordinating the interview process, actively sourcing for enthusiastic, on-brand staff and helping with the onboarding of new employees.
You will get the chance to learn more about the recruitment process at a scaling company, work closely with the different hiring managers and contribute in different stages of the hiring process. The position is available directly at our headquarters office in Amsterdam.
- Search for relevant recruitment resources, contact universities and other parties to collaborate with and promote our vacancies in different countries
- Be in contact with different hiring managers to make sure new job descriptions are flawless, candidates receive feedback on time and the interview process is clear
- Follow up with candidates after they’ve applied
- Schedule (phone) interviews and coordinate logistics and details for applicants in our ATS (Applicant Tracking System) called Lever
- Act as point-of-contact to applicants for questions and details about their application
- Reach out to top talent for current and future openings by using sourcing and recruiting techniques, e.g. search engines, social media, job boards
- Support our recruitment team with administrative work
- Work on innovative and low budget ideas to enhance our employer brand
- Aid in the onboarding process of new employees
- Are studying or recently graduated in the direction of Human Resources, Psychology, Business Studies or similar
- Have excellent people and communication skills
- Are fluent in spoken and written English, Dutch or German are a plus
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Are a teamplayer, flexible and like to be in contact with different people
- Are an independent self-starter, very structured and proactive
- Have a hands-on mentality
- Are interested in learning more about recruitment, you have an affinity with the retail/fashion industry but most of all you’re an Ace & Tate ambassador!
- Are available full-time and for a minimum of 4 months (preferably 6 months or longer)Live in or near Amsterdam or are willing to relocate for the period of your internship.
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an ambitious and international team
- Experience in a vibrant international start-up company
- A broad scope of responsibilities
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development
- €500,- monthly internship fee
- 10 holidays per 6 months
- Free daily lunch, snacks, coffee and Friday Drinks
- Continuously update your eyewear collection
Does this sound dreamy to you and do you fit our requirements? Apply now! We are looking forward to tell you more about our exciting plans for 2020.