Business Solutions Architect
Remote - CAN /
Operations – Business Systems and BI /
The Achievers Employee Success Platform™ delivers high-frequency recognition that drives business outcomes for HR and business leaders, from decreased turnover to increased engagement. Designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s workforce, it empowers employees to recognize each other in real time and aligns them to the values and goals of the company. With more than 3 million users, the Employee Success Platform inspires brilliant performance in 170 countries. Visit us at www.achievers.com to learn more and join us in our mission to Change the Way the World Works™.
Achievers is looking for a highly motivated and customer-centric individual who enjoys solving complex problems to join our growing Business Systems and Business Intelligence team as a Business Solutions Architect to assist in rapid growth of our company.
This role will partner with the business units to help define how Achievers operates from a technology, system integration and process perspective in the years to come. Working alongside our dedicated BI team, Business Systems team, and engineering team this role will enable the vision into reality.
- Define, design, and develop the enterprise business systems information architecture to enable cross functional operational efficiencies and system optimization.
- Analyze business technology environment and map the existing business system interfaces and business processes.
- Lead brainstorming and requirement sessions to develop potential solutions and automations for business needs or problems.
- Work with business leaders and identify opportunities for process improvements and automations.
- Work with Business Systems and BI (BSBI) team to develop solutions and to improve current implementations.
- Lead/participate in technology selection process.
- Support and participate in data management activities.
- Support in system rollout and change management activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, information technology, computer science, or related field.
- 5+ years of progressively advancing experience in business and technical analysis and architecture roles
- Proven experience in business/technical analysis and architecture of enterprise-wide systems.
- Working knowledge of BABOK, Business Process Model and architectural frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of cloud-based CRMs, Financial and Marketing systems.
- Experience in designing, deploying, and migrating business systems.
- Strong presentation skills to make both strategic and tactical recommendations to business leadership.
- Skills and experience in planning and executing projects.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI
- Knowledge of integration platforms iPaaS
Nice to have:
As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and love our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
We have been recognized in numerous publications for our contributions to HR, for technical excellence and for our outstanding workplace culture!
Achievers does not offer employment to prospects without first ensuring that qualified candidates speak directly with the hiring manager and a member of our HR team. All qualification will be done face-to-face, whether that is in person or over Zoom. Achievers does not send out offers of employment without meeting candidates and does not offer employment via text. If you are requested for any personal information via text and/or without having met a member of our hiring team in person, please disregard.
Our employees are a diverse and inclusive team of passionate, hardworking individuals. Achievers is committed to creating an environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply to join our A-Player family. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.