HR Business Partner
Employee Success – Employee Success /
The "Achievers Employee Experience Platform™" delivers high-frequency recognition that drives business outcomes for HR and business leaders, from decreased turnover to increased engagement. Designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s workforce, it empowers employees to recognize each other in real time and aligns them to the values and goals of the company. With more than 3 million users, the Employee Experience Platform inspires brilliant performance in 170 countries. Visit us at www.achievers.com to learn more and join us in our mission to Change the Way the World Works™.
Headquartered in Toronto, we are now on the lookout for a seasoned HR Business Partner to join our Employee Success team in Toronto. In this role you will act as the strategic HR Business Partner for Global Sales and Revenue teams. You will be a key member in the Employee Success team helping to lead enterprise-wide HR strategic initiatives, coaching and mentoring HR resources while delivering against the broader HR strategy. You will work in partnership with HR resources (Talent Acquisition, HR Operations and Payroll and Benefits) to prioritize and implement strategies This role reports to the Sr. Director, Employee Success.
- Define, develop, plan, and deploy global HR strategies in partnership with local business leaders to drive the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Drive a strong culture through the application of organizational development, interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership.
- Identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conduct gap analysis, and develop and implement buy/build strategies in partnership with business leaders.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any employee issue, no matter how complex and implement solutions accordingly.
- Access and derive insights from HR dashboard of talent analytics to inform talent strategies.
- Partner with all levels of leadership through direct, compassionate, and influential coaching and be a trusted advisor to leaders and managers to enable their teams to do the best work of their lives.
- Play a consultive role in employee communication in change initiatives with client groups while instilling cultural discipline to ensure global deployment of core processes and programs.
- Assess the quality of the skills and
- Lead full-cycle HR projects with our HR Programs Partner.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in an HR Business Partner or similar role supporting client groups in Canada, experience supporting client groups in the United States, Australia, US, or Singapore would be an asset.
- Applied knowledge of local and global employment laws or have a strong track record for learning new legislation.
- Experience supporting revenue driving functions in a high-growth global workforce.
- Experience in a Software/SAAS organizations and/or matrixed organizations in a Global setting
- Demonstrated knowledge in a range of HR areas, including employee relations, performance management, talent management, compensation & benefits, talent acquisition and regulatory compliance.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with leaders and employees with a credible voice.
- Proven experience managing projects and working with all levels of organizations.
- Resourceful and self-motivated with ability to work in changing ambiguous environments.
As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and love our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
We have been recognized in numerous publications for our contributions to HR, for technical excellence and for our outstanding workplace culture!
Achievers does not offer employment to prospects without first ensuring that qualified candidates speak directly with the hiring manager and a member of our HR team. All qualification will be done face-to-face, whether that is in person or over Zoom. Achievers does not send out offers of employment without meeting candidates and does not offer employment via text. If you are requested for any personal information via text and/or without having met a member of our hiring team in person, please disregard.
Our employees are a diverse and inclusive team of passionate, hardworking individuals. Achievers is committed to creating an environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply to join our A-Player family. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.