Marketplace Product Strategist - Contract
Toronto, ON /
Operations – Marketplace Operations /
Achievers delivers an Employee Success Platform™ that enables social recognition, which dramatically increases employee engagement and drives business success. Designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s workplace, it empowers employees to recognize each other in real time and aligns them to the goals of the company. With more than 5,000,000 annual recognitions, the Platform inspires brilliant performance in 110 countries. Visit us at www.achievers.com to learn more and join us in our mission to change the way the world works.
We are looking for a dynamic product strategist to support some of our exciting, global Marketplace programs. These programs are designed to support customer needs for non-standard marketplace requirements, revenue and margin enhancement projects and overall efficiency initiatives. As product strategist, you will be tasked with full lifecycle program management from initial problem statement through to scalable execution.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
We’re looking for an expert who can deeply understand our customers, our product, and our Marketplace to manage and execute upon key Marketplace programs. As a member of the the Marketplace Operations team, this role will work cross-departmentally to consult with internal stakeholders and customers on key programs, manage all key project components to ensure a successful launch, and continue to support the experience of each program thereafter. Working collaboratively within a global, matrixed and fast-paced environment to deliver successful outcomes, strong communication and organization skills are essential to this role. We’re a high growth software company; we execute high quality deliverables under tight deadlines.
· Develop successful Marketplace programs including Commemorative & In-House Rewards as well as other efficiency and margin enhancement programs from ideation, execution, launch through to post-launch maintenance and enhancement.
· Identify new opportunities and create business cases in the development and/or enhancement of Marketplace programs.
· Ensure programs drive high customer satisfaction (internal and external) through seamless and efficient processes and solutions.
· Work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Product, Customer Success and Member Experience and Finance in the development and execution of Marketplace programs including both internal communication and program enablement.
· Work in partnership with Sales and Customer success as an SME with customers and prospective customers related to key applicable Marketplace programs.
· Consult key stakeholders on best practices for Marketplace program positioning, planning, use, and management.
· Develop key KPI’s and frameworks to measure all aspects of multiple programs and provides leadership with ongoing progress results
· Post-secondary education in Business Administration with 5 years of related work experience.
· Experience in a customer facing, customer management and or sales contributor role.
· Excellent relationship building, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills required.
· Excellent communication skills, both written (including presentation creation via PowerPoint) and in delivering compelling presentations.
· Retail and/or Direct Fulfillment business knowledge (Problem identification including business impact, business processes and procedures, and cost/benefit analysis.
· Understanding/knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Project Management methodologies is an asset.
· Ability to understand technical aspects of software functions
· Independent self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results and solution-oriented
· Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital
· Proven track of high performance and ability
As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and love our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
Our headquarters are conveniently located in Liberty Village, close to bars, shops and restaurants and are highly accessible by TTC and GO Transit.
We have been recognized in numerous publications for our contributions to HR, for technical excellence and for our outstanding workplace culture:
Achievers is ranked as number 32 on the list of Top 50 Best Workplaces in Canada.
Achievers has been recognized on the 2020 list of Best Workplaces™ for Women in Canada
Achievers has been recognized on the 2020 list of Best Workplaces™ for Inclusion
Achievers has been named one of the Top 10 Employee Recognition Solution Providers Globally
Achievers does not offer employment to prospects without first ensuring that qualified candidates speak directly with the hiring manager and a member of our HR team. All qualification will be done face-to-face, whether that is in person or over Zoom. Achievers does not send out offers of employment without meeting candidates and does not offer employment via text. If you are requested for any personal information via text and/or without having met a member of our hiring team in person, please disregard.
Our employees are a diverse and inclusive team of passionate, hardworking individuals. Achievers is committed to creating an environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply to join our A-Player family. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.