Data Services Associate
LeadJen – Data Services
LeadJen is a subsidiary of Acquirent LLC and is based in Indianapolis, IN. They are a leader in lead generation services and strategies for small to large size organizations. Through B2B appointment setting, Custom Lead Generation and Lead Nurturing, along with Data Services engagements, LeadJen can serve its clients through its expertise and flexibility to adapt to client and market needs.
LeadJen Data Services Associates build and verify lists of business prospects and their contact information using database sources, online search engines and phone verification techniques with corporate operators and administrators. Associate’s responsibility is to ensure that lists are relevant, highly targeted and include up-to-date contact information for our sales teams to call.
Associates work alongside Data Services and Client Account Managers to understand and build lists around client market research strategies - including target industry, title path, account type, account size and prospect’s functional area. Approximately 60% of research is online and 40% over the phone. Business model is based on 100% client delivery and every researcher is accountable to meeting standard hourly quota.
LeadJen is looking for highly driven, sales focused professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset to join a like minded team and assist in the growth of not only our clients, but our company! If that seems like you, read on and apply!!!
*The Data Services Associate position is a part-time role and candidates must be able to commit to working a minimum of 20 hours per week within a flexible schedule between 8AM-5PM M-F. This position is based in Indianapolis, IN and candidates within reasonable commute to the office will only be considered.
5 Key Qualities You Must Possess:
- Persistence: determined to find and verify lead information
- Accountability: owning your own projects/lists and meeting hourly quota goals
- Commitment: to assigned hours and client goals
- Solution-oriented: proactively find answers and make recommendations on projects
- Positive: in all that you do
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Creatively locate decision maker contacts and other business information through online research
- Effectively build lists in Microsoft Excel
- Communicate professionally over the phone to validate and obtain new data on behalf of clients
- Give detailed feedback and recommendations on successful methods to collecting information for your assigned projects
- Understanding how to proactively and creatively find prospect information
- Ability to work autonomously to deliver on goals and expectations with little supervision
To be qualified you will have:
- BA/BS Degree preferred but not required
- Strong verbal communication and problem solving skills
- Communicate effectively via phone
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel), Internet, and web-based email
LeadJen is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.